Veritas Homeschoolers Application Instructions
- Complete the online application form on this page.
- Once the application is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a Waiver of Liability and all the information you added to the form below.
- Print both pages of the confirmation/waiver email and sign it.
- The fee is $15 for each school year if you choose to serve in one of the areas below. The fee is reduced to $7.50 after February 28th. If you are a new member joining in May or June at the $7.50 rate, you will need to renew in July along with the rest of the members. No refunds. If this is your first time applying to Veritas Homeschoolers you may choose to experience Veritas and not serve by selecting the “New to Veritas” option.
- The fee is $50 for each school year if you choose NOT to serve in one of the areas below. The fee is reduced to $25 after February 28th. If you are a new member joining in May or June, the fee is reduced to $7.50, and you will need to renew in July along with the rest of the members. No refunds. *Please scroll to the bottom of serving options and check the box “SERVICE EXEMPTION”.
- Veteran members do not need to include a fee with their waiver.
- “School Year” refers to July 1st to August 1 of the following year.
- Make your check payable to “Veritas Homeschoolers”. If you are a missionary or pastor’s family or experiencing financial hardship, you may qualify to have your fee waived. Please Contact Us to make your request
- Mail your confirmation email, along with a check for the fee, to:
P.O. Box 7155
Chandler, AZ 85246
*** Important ***: Your application will be kept for 30 days. If we have not received your application fee within 30 days, you will need to complete the application below again.
More Information about the Application Process
Once your signed Waiver of Liability and check are received and processed, you will receive an email confirming your membership. This may take up to 10 days from the receipt of your information. You will also receive two additional emails inviting you to “Veri-talk”, our daily communication email list, and “Newsflash”, our occasional communication email list used for important announcements. Both email lists are optional but most of our meetup opportunities, field trips, newsletter announcements, etc. are communicated through these lists. To activate each subscription, you will need to click on the link included in both emails. Once activated, you have the choice of receiving Veri-talk messages as they are sent or combined into one daily email called the “digest” version. Once your membership has been completed, you can visit the Veri-talk Info page on our website for more information on how to update your subscription preferences.
While you wait for your membership, please download the document below and read more.
If you have any questions about this process, please Contact Us .