Veritas Homeschoolers Newsletter Guidelines
The Veritas Homeschoolers Planning Committee cannot verify or control the quality, safety, or value of services and/or products. Please thoroughly investigate before engaging any outside services or sales opportunities. Advertising is allowed in the monthly Veritas Homeschoolers Newsletter provided the following:
- The Veritas Homeschoolers contact person providing the information for the sale or service is a current Veritas Homeschoolers member. The person actually providing the service or product does not have to be a Veritas Homeschoolers member, but a current Veritas Homeschoolers member and their phone number must be listed in the article.
- The Veritas Homeschoolers contact person writes and submits the article or ad to the newsletter. Advertising from anyone who is not a Veritas Homeschoolers member will be subject to editing by the Planning Committee.
- The product or service should relate directly to homeschooling, either academic or physical.
- The Veritas Homeschoolers Planning Committee and Editor reserve the right to edit or reject any ad or article judged inappropriate in content, subject matter, or length.
Advertising for events and activities not sponsored by Veritas Homeschoolers will be accepted, as space permits and listed in the upcoming newsletter only. The event or service must be educational and submitted by a Veritas Homeschoolers member with their phone number. If the event or activity is open to the general public, a name and phone number for an outside contact person may also be submitted with the article.
The priority for event/service advertising is:
- Veritas Homeschoolers sponsored event or service
- A homeschool event or service not sponsored by Veritas Homeschoolers
- Community event or service
To be included in the next newsletter, submissions must be turned in by the date stated in the Veritas Homeschoolers Newsletter. Phone submissions will not be accepted in order to maintain accuracy.
Ads for used curriculum, educational businesses, and non-Veritas Homeschoolers sponsored activities will be accepted and published as space permits. Once a year members may advertise their businesses. The Veritas Homeschoolers Newsletter will announce this event in time for members to submit an ad.